IDESUS places the utmost importance on discretion in all matters relating to our distinguished clients. This naturally extends to our privacy policies which respect client privacy and demonstrate full commitment to protecting corporate and personal data.
IDESUS processes all personal data in accordance with this Policy and in compliance with the relevant UK legislation.
The scope of our services is extensive and often delicate in nature. In some instances we may ask our clients for specific waivers. In all such cases we pre-advise clients and advise independent legal counsel should areas of doubt remain.
Who we are
IDESUS Group is a limited company registered in England with the company registration number 13086084. Our registered address is: Birchin Court, 20 Birchin Lane, EC3V 9DJ,United Kingdom
- Our core policy is complete discretion on behalf of our clients with legal requirements acting as the minimum framework
- The existence of a client relationship and the nature of business conducted on behalf of a client company or individual may not be shared without prior consent
- Only personal data that we need to provide our services or carry out the relevant screening is processed
- Your personal data is only seen by those who need it to do their jobs
- Personal data is retained only for as long as it is required
- Corporate data related to the project is securely retained unless clients request otherwise
- Decisions affecting you are made on the basis of reliable and up to date information
- Your personal data is protected from unauthorised or accidental disclosure as described in this Policy
- Inaccurate or misleading personal data will be corrected as soon as possible after it is notified to us
If we need to collect more personal data than what is noted here, we will inform accordingly. Such information may be provided by updating this Policy.
When using our website, cookies are collected and used with your consent. Information in these cookies include browser type, search terms on our website(s), IP address, location at login, search terms on other websites (collectively “Cookiedata”). This Cookiedata is used to improve the user experience and might be used for targeted marketing. If you wish to decline the cookies when visiting our website you can do so at any time by changing your browser settings. Please be aware that rejecting cookies may impact some features of a website.
a) To answer enquiries or complaints from users, customers or members.
b) To provide service messages and information to users, customers or members.
c) To send direct marketing to users, customers or members.
d) To send newsletters on e-mail.
e) To perform profiling of users, customers or members to analyse and predict their preferences and/or behavior.
f) To give support and service messages, including answering questions and complaints and sending updates about our products and services.
g) To improve our products, services or website.
Legal basis for processing personal data
We only process your personal data when we have a legal basis to do so in accordance with the GDPR. Consent can always be withdrawn by contacting us via the contact details provided at the end of this Policy, and, if the consent is withdrawn, the personal data processed on the basis of consent is deleted, unless it can or must be processed, for example, in order to comply with legal obligations.
Disclosure and transfer of personal data
We only pass on personal data to others when the law allows it or requires it, or when the individual concerned requests it.
Erasure and retention of personal data
We ensure that the personal data is deleted when it is no longer relevant for processing purposes. We retain personal data when applicable law obliges it, for example related to accounting and bookkeeping records.
The rights of data subjects
Data subjects have a number of rights that we will assist with should they contact us. These rights include:
- The right of access: Data subjects have a right to ask for copies of the information that we process about them, including relevant additional information.
- The right to rectification: Data subjects have a right to ask for rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning him or her.
- The right to erasure: In certain circumstances data subjects have a right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning them before the time when erasure would normally occur.
- The right to restrict processing: Data subjects have, under certain situations, a right to have the processing of personal data restricted. If a data subject has this right, such personal data shall, with the exception of storage, only be processed with the data subject’s consent or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest in the European Union or of a European member state.
- The right to object: Data subjects have, in certain situations, a right to object to the legal processing of their personal data. Objection can also be to the processing of personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
- The right to data portability: Data subjects have, in certain situations, a right to receive their personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the data controller to which the personal data has been provided.
If a data subject wishes to make use of the rights described above, the data subject is asked to use the contact details provided below.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to update and amend this Policy. In case of significant changes, we will provide notification in the form of a visible notice on our website or by direct message.
If you have questions or would like to invoke one or more data subject rights, please contact ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’